What say you about Maria Sharapova‘s blue stud earrings from the 2013 Australian Open? These look to us like Tiffany & Co. hardware – Elsa Peretti‘s Color by the Yard Earrings, $395.
Melbourne Miss: The World No. 2, also seeded No. 2 at the first Slam of 2013, charged through the draw Down Under, serving up two double bagels in her first two matches and dropping only nine games en route to the semis, where she lost 6-2, 6-2 to Li Na.
Li will face Victoria Azarenka in the final.
(Photo Credit: Michael Dodge/Getty Images)
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- charity by design: a charm bangle for the tennis hof
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle