We checked in with the camp of Austrian Andreas Haider-Maurer, and it turns out that his forearm tat is the time he was born.
He and his Davis Cup teammates are playing out the tie against Israel for a spot in next year’s World Group. They’re currently down 1-2; Haider is currently set to play the fifth rubber against Harel Levy. More: Tie info here.
You may also like:
- tattoo watch: the barely legal jonathan eysseric
- tattoo watch: andreas haider-maurer
- fashion and tattoos in tennis week’s best of ’07
- fashion: borg s/s ’07, bec hewitt = designer, stella mccartney f/w ’07, MORE MARC JACOBS!!!
- ralph lauren's U.S. Open storefront, le coq sportif, another case for shoulder tats, etc.