Well the 2010 edition of Roland Garros has already begun and there’s a few upsets to speak of (Victoria Azarenka, Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez!) on the opening Sunday. I’m surprised that Svetlana Kuznetsova worked her way past Sorana Cirstea so easily (3 and 1) and both Robin Soderling and Aravane Rezai have opened their Paris campaigns in convincing fashion.
So before the draws take too much shape, post your picks for the men’s and women’s champion at this year’s second Slam. It’s going to be a wonderful one, right? I can’t wait!
(screen grab via roland garros web site)
You may also like:
- short balls: basketball on broadway, food as fashion, a high line book and more
- short balls: open coverage explodes, around the parties and irene
- short balls: who’s next? PINK & football, TOMS goes Maria + more
- short balls: digging deep on sergio (+ a visual version)
- short balls: tennis in cincy is a BFD, is the open draw fixed? and more