You can never have enough tassels. Case in point: Jelena Jankovic‘s racquet bag, seen here as she gets a left toe blister tended to during her 3-6, 6-0, 9-7 loss to Romanian Sorana Cristea in the fourth round of the French Open. Jelena had reached the semis of Roland Garros in the past two years.
We figured that this would be a Prince bag, but is probably supplied by ANTA now that Jelena’s contract with the racquet company has expired (we have yet to hear about a renewal). Do you know who produced this bag? Tell us!
Looking forward: In the quarters, Sorana will face the winner of the Stosur/Razzano match. TSF didn’t even know that Sam or Virginie were still in the draw.
(image via Getty Images)
You may also like:
- before the gloomy weather, some bursts of yellow at the u.s. open
- short balls: who’s next? PINK & football, TOMS goes Maria + more
- fila’s 100 years on display at the hall of fame museum
- spotted in the city: prince sets up shop at 47th/lex
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line