Maria Sharapova celebrated her 21st birthday at Tenjune last night with a party thrown by Tag Heuer and attended by her nearest and dearest, which included Michelle Trachtenberg, a compact Dave Annable, Vera Wang, Anna Wintour, Doo.ri, and the duo behind Ruffian. The invitation-only crowd danced to the music of DJ Cassidy What’s up with Tenjune being the favored venue of tennis players to party?
Masha looked good wearing a blue Lanvin dress from the Spring 2008 RTW. She continues to flirt with loose fabric, this time in the form of a mini-train that went down the back of her outfit. It’s the Wimbledon swan dress all over again!
She added a tiara, a vintage clutch, and a pair of black, peep-toe Louboutins to round out the look.
More photos: Click here.
You may also like:
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line