While the dress has no athlete linked to its description, this dark blue number is definitely a candidate for Masha’s outfit (unlike the Paris Tank and Skirt, which were linked to Masha). Judging by the bow on the bust, we know it’s definitely not Serena‘s. And Maria has gone both light (pink tutu, 2006) and dark (last year’s dark blue layers) in French Opens past, so who knows which way she’ll go this year?
(nike.com via DTL)
You may also like:
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks