One half of the newly crowned Australian Open women’s doubles champions, Kateryna Bondarenko, had her back tattoo playing peekaboo through her K-Swiss top during that final match.
Does anyone have an idea what it’s of?
I’m liking that she and her sister Alona have become legit contenders on the tour… I guess Oksana Baiul can finally give up her “most popular Ukranian athlete” title for now.
(photo by Getty Images)
>> a look back at our australian open coverage
You may also like:
- trophy watch: one of the year’s best trophies gets doled out yet again
- trophy watch: roger retreats to routine while rafa rolls on with record
- fashion focus: alona bondarenko’s fruity dress, not quite ripe
- tattoo watch: alona bondarenko
- trophy watch: doubles and wheelchair action at the australian open