Glam, 2.0: Maria paired the dress with nice pearl drop earrings and a black warm-up jacket with sheer sleeves. I must say the dress looked as good on her last night as it did atop Rockefeller Center last week.
Other notes: Did anyone else think that the crystals on her dress were catching the lights funny? I hope she doesn’t blind any of her opponents.
She served some double faults at the end of her match, showing some signs that her shoulder’s acting up. Will she have enough to go through seven matches?
Buy: The red dress available for $125.
(photos via Daily Mail and Getty Images)
You may also like:
- sharapova withdraws from the 2013 u.s. open with shoulder injury
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle