Russian Maria Sharapova took a break from fending off Fed Cup controversy with some partying in Hollywood. On Tuesday night, she hit the ESPYs “Extreme” party at The Roosevelt wearing a beige empire waist Prada dress paired with a vintage clutch. She’s still all about the tiered layers, isn’t she? We love the ruffled collar, too.
Masha followed this up with a vintage Chanel corset dress at last night’s show, where she won the “Best International Female Athlete” award, besting Justine Henin and golfers Lorena Ochoa and Annika Sorenstam. She also picked up the “Best Female Tennis Player” ESPY over Henin, Jelena Jankovic, and Serena Williams. Congratulations to her.
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- trophy watch: a bonus trophy for the ladies in doha