Glam girl Maria Sharapova graced the Wimbledon grass with this amazing take on her Nike 2007 summer dress:
The piece has two tiers of pleating attached from the waistline to the upper back. SlamXHype adds: “Maria’s favorite feature, a regal ruffled collar, adds the unexpected elegance of ‘pleating’ to her traditional tennis kit, giving it an almost angelic quality.” I think looks more “regal” than anything. Queen Elizabeth I?
It’s better than I’d imagined. What do you think of the outfit? Tell us.
You may also like:
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch