Thousands of fans are descending upon the All England Club for this year’s Wimbledon tennis tournament. And while this means one thing for many, namely tennis, there are quite a few charms in this chic city – specifially the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Centrally located in the heart of the city on London’s very popular South Bank, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s most iconic observatory wheel, allowing for unrivaled views of London. All capsules are fitted with state of the art interactive guides, giving first time visitors detailed information about the sites in view. To put the London Eye’s popularity into perspective, it welcomes more visitors a year than the Taj Mahal and Pyramids of Giza!
What else is there to do in London while not watching tennis?
- The Coca-Cola London Eye – At 135M high, this is world’s most iconic observation wheel, providing unrivaled views of the city
- V&A – The world-famous V&A exhibits the coolest shows in town, including the recent Alexander McQueen ‘Savage Beauty’ exhibition
- Madame Tussauds London – Come face-to-face with some of the world’s most famous faces. From Shakespeare to Lady Gaga you’ll meet influential figures from showbiz, sport, politics and even royalty.
- Buckingham Palace – Want to feel like royalty? Tour the Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Britain’s sovereigns since 1837.
- Colombia Road Flower Market – Make like Helen Mirren and pop down to London’s oldest flower market. When she’s not on Broadway, and treading the boards in London’s West End, Helen comes down here on a Sunday morning to buy the freshest blooms.