Today saw the official launch of the Spring/Summer 2013 collection for the adidas Originals x Opening Ceremony collaboration, which takes from the colors and bright patterns of the early 90s and is inspired by the silhouettes of running and tennis.
Browse: All the looks are available at Opening Ceremony (and the tennis collection will be available in mid-March). FYI, the first collaboration came on the eve of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London.
(Photo Credit: Images via High Snobiety)
Fashion & Style
In case you were wondering what’s happened to the chinese terra cotta warrior made in the likeness of Andy Roddick, it’s now in Austin, Texas.
A stripe pattern pops up in the performance tennis apparel for Babolat’s Spring 2013 line. It appeared this week on qualifier Maxime Chazal at the Open 13 in Marseille.
The best looking girls of the WTA Tour featuring Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, Victoria Azarenka, Mandy Minella and Ana Ivanovic.
more fashion & style
- spotted in the city: game, svet, match…
- in marseilles, the fans go fishing
- going home: memphis, dubai, bogota, buenos aires, marseille
The Business of Tennis
Most people choose a sport at an early age, driven by their passion and love of the game. Few people start playing tennis or soccer to get rich, but there are many people who have become millionaires because of their passion. At a time when tennis players want to increase their earnings, and sports stars seem to be earning more than ever, it’s worth examining the gulf between sports.
more tennis business
- adding a hall of fame layer to world tennis day
- radiotennis.com selected by usta to broadcast ‘college matchday’ series
- italy to host 2013 itf beach tennis world championships
more short balls
- short balls: digging deep on sergio (+ a visual version)
- short balls: who’s next? PINK & football, TOMS goes Maria + more
- short balls: open coverage explodes, around the parties and irene