For yesterday’s launch of the Sugarpova accessories collection at Henri Bendel, Maria Sharapova wore a David Koma dress, shoes by Rupert Sanderson, and — of course — earrings from the Sugarpova line.
Flashback: Maria also wore a Koma dress during the Australian Open debut of her successful candy line.
Further reading: Koma is a Georgian-born, London-based designer. You can browse the rest of David Koma’s Fall 2013 RTW line at style.com.
(Photo by Getty Images courtesy of Sugarpova)
You may also like:
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova, for sugarpova, wears david koma in melbourne
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle