Maria Sharapova is a real sweet tooth by the looks of it. She recently launched her candy line, Sugarpova, in Melbourne while in town for the 2013 Australian Open.
Fashion Focus: Maria paired Jimmy Choo heels with a sporty beige/orange dress designed by London-based Georgian David Koma as part of his Spring ’13 collection. (View: David Koma Spring 2013 runway show)
Down Under: The Russian’s Aussie Open prep got sidelined by a collarbone injury, which forced her to withdraw from Brisbane. She looked back on track in her first round match, though: As the tournament’s second seed, she beat compatriot Olga Puchkova 6-0, 6-0. (Draw: Women’s singles)
Just as sweet: Looming in the third round is a possible showdown against No. 25 Venus Williams. We can’t wait.
You may also like:
- fashion focus: novak djokovic wears audemars piguet watch in australia
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- want: boast usa’s classic tennis shorts
- le sigh: nicky kiefer withdraws from aussie open
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch