Over at Styleist, we point out a few U.S. Open fashion notables to the casual tennis fan: the neon Polo Ralph Lauren ballperson polos; Sharapova‘s Head bag (it’s true: we can’t stop raving about it); Galina Voskoboeva‘s ruffled dress from Ellesse (trust: it wouldn’t have made this list had it been worn by Nadia); Lacoste‘s color blocking for both men and women; and adidas‘ men’s adiZero line — all those triangle patterns are to die for!
What do you think? Was there something else we should have mentioned?
Read: “U.S. Open Tennis Fashions: What You Don’t See On TV,” styleist.com.
You may also like:
- ita men’s indoors: virginia takes down usc
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- ralph lauren outfits on-court officials at the 2013 u.s. open
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line