Maria Sharapova at the WTA Pre-Wimbledon party at the Roof Gardens, Kensington, held on June 16.
Red dress and black satin clutch by Alexander McQueen, black booties by Lara Bohinc; gold cutout collar and cuff by Lara Bohinc; yellow gold and ruby lite and diamond ring by Tom McEwan.
More images: A few more looks at Maria’s outfit after the cut…
(images by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images for WTA; Danny Martindale/Getty Images)
You may also like:
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle