Here’s Maria Sharapova at the Sony Ericsson Open, hitting before her semifinal match against Andrea Petkovic. Petko was ailing (shoulder) and Maria ran away with it: 3-6, 6-0, 6-2.
(practice pic by Forty Deuce.)
You may also like:
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks