Here’s Maria Sharapova at last night’s players’s party for the upcoming Sony Ericsson Open in Miami. Perhaps she’s using the outfit’s bright colors to wash away the memory of her semifinal loss at the IW semis — she only managed three games — to eventual champ Caro Wozniacki? Whatever her excuse, DtL isn’t buying it.
For the curious: Masha’s wearing a sheer striped top from Cynthia Rowley, a floral skirt by Chris Benz, and — of course — shoes and a bag from her own Cole Haan collection.
Buy: Cynthia Rowley Invisible Stripe Sweater, $230.
(image by Mike Ehrman/Getty Images)
You may also like:
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line