Before or after? After yesterday’s news, everyone was looking back at photos from this past Tuesday’s CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund show at the Chateau Marmont in L.A. (where finalists Joseph Altuzarra (<3 <3 <3 <3), Robert Geller, Pamela Love, Prabal Gurung, Billy Reid, Christian Cota, Moss Lipow, Loden Dager, Gregory Parkinson, and Eddie Borgo showed off their collections) to see whether Maria Sharapova was already wearing an engagement ring from fiance Sasha Vujacic. Alas, no bling.
Still, Maria looked radiant in her Cacharel floral print dress — paired with those Cole Haan Air Swan peep-toe booties — and bangles from M.C.L. by Matthew Campbell Laurenza. (She hasn’t been shying away from the bright colors, eh?)
(image via Getty Images; bangle info via CelebrityFashion)
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?