Maria Sharapova, before getting bounced out of this week’s Toray Pan Pacific Open by the renascent Kimiko Date, put on her endorsement hat by helping launch Tag Heuer‘s Formula 1 Steel & Ceramic Watch, which, as it sounds, has ceramic and steel both in the bracelet and on the studded bezel (count them: sixty diamonds!). More info here.
Meanwhile, Maria’s wearing burnt red and black checkered pieces (a billowy blouse, of course) from Vionnet and shoes from Cole Haan. Check out Vionnet’s site here.
The tennis: The quarters are set with some “no-names” who have definitely earned their way this far into the tournament (if not the entirety of 2010): Caro Wozniacki vs. A. Radwanska, Coco Vandeweghe against Azarenka, Schiavone will play Kaia Kanepi, and Dementieva plays Zvonareva. To refresh: Coco came through from qualifying, and Kanepi reached the QFs of both Wimbledon and the US Open this year. (Draw: Singles)
(watch info via Luxist)
You may also like:
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle