Interview magazine and Cole Haan threw a party to celebrate the launch of Maria Sharapova‘s latest collection, designed in collaboration with the footwear company.
The event, held last night at the New Museum’s Sky Room, also featured an auction of pieces by artist Todd Selby to benefit Common Cents. Selby, who photographed the campaign for this collection, created watercolors of a penny, a taxicab, a portrait of Maria, plus paintings of ballerina flats and the Air Swan sandal — both shoes that feature in this, Maria’s latest crack at designing shoes.
(Maria image by Chance Yeh/PatrickMcMullan.com courtesy of Cole Haan)
You may also like:
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- sharapova withdraws from the 2013 u.s. open with shoulder injury
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle