Maria Sharapova dropped by Evian’s “Babies on the Inside” event in Soho yesterday. The Openhouse gallery was packed with folks taking pics with the Baby tees, and in the back, Maria spent some time hanging out, chatting about idolizing Bono (for his humanitarianism), being a fan of Jack Nicholson (her favorite movie: “Something’s Gotta Give”), and other topics.
Over the Evian tee Maria wore a black DVF crop blazer with frayed lapels. She matched those with metallic Phillip Lim hot pants and peep-toe booties from her Fall 2010 Cole Haan collection.
And while there’s no official announcement from Tiffany, Maria will again be wearing their jewelry as part of her U.S. Open ensemble — this time drop earrings with yellow diamonds. Expect a Cole Haan bag to go with the Nike clothes and shoes, of course.
Buy: Cole Haan Air Swan Sandal, $198, colehaan.com.
(image by TSF)
You may also like:
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- sharapova withdraws from the 2013 u.s. open with shoulder injury
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- charity by design: a charm bangle for the tennis hof
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch