Maria Sharapova and Yanina Wickmayer have teamed up and entered the Bank of the West Classic (at Stanford starting on July 26). This is the only the third time since 2005 that Masha’s played doubles.
We love this Maria Doodle from FT (they didn’t quite get her penmanship right, though).
Tix and info: Check out event details at the tournament website.
You may also like:
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- trophy watch: a bonus trophy for the ladies in doha
- sharapova withdraws from the 2013 u.s. open with shoulder injury
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line