Maria Sharapova has secured her place in the second week of Wimbledon 2010 by beating Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 7-5, 6-3. Her opponent in the Round of 16: Serena. We can’t wait!
With no options for wacko color combos like in Melbourne and at Roland Garros, Nike played with the construction of Masha’s Lawn Women’s tennis dress, pulling the same petal theme that’s worked Maria in past outings up to the bust. To complement her long frame, they threw on a cropped warm-up blazer. Maria rounds everything out with a Cole Haan satchel with the grey snakeskin handles and gold hardware.
Speaking of hardware, Tiffany‘s provided her with the $1,500 sterling silver version of Elsa Peretti’s Diamond by the Yard drop earrings. Detail pic below in the gallery.
Buy: Lawn Women’s Tennis Dress, $120, nike.com; Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard Sterling Silver earrings, $1,500, tiffany.com; Prince Sharapova Collection Racquet bag in Rose/Grey/White, more info at Prince; Cole Haan info not available at posting time.
(Sharapova images via Getty Images; earrings image via tiffany.com)
You may also like:
- spotted in the city: prince sets up shop at 47th/lex
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- charity by design: a charm bangle for the tennis hof
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line