Som likes it from the archives forty years old.
Designer Peter Som, a favorite of Maria Sharapova, is back showing at New York Fashion week after a year and a half of smaller, less costly presentations. His latest collection takes inspiration from the hippies aesthetic of Ang Lee’s Taking Woodstock.
Browse: See all the clothes from Som’s Spring 2010 RTW here, via style.com.
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch