Show pony: Before crashing out in the first round of the 2010 Australian Open with a 6-7 (4), 6-3, 4-6 loss to fellow Russian Maria Kirilenko (another short-lived cameo for those fab Tiffany drop earrings, sadly), Maria Sharapova helped open the first Melbourne boutique for Tag Heuer.
Maria wore a white Chloe shirt dress and black pumps from her Cole Haan collection.
(image via Getty Images)
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- charity by design: a charm bangle for the tennis hof