We’d be happy, too: Oh, a smile and a sigh of relief for Serbian Ana Ivanovic, who’s languished in (top) tennis purgatory since that French Open title win in 2008. The 13th seed saved two match points to beat Lucie Hradecka 5-7, 6-2, 8-6 and looked faaaaaaabulous in her adidas whites. TSF’s relieved that she’s finally gotten rid of her boob mash dress, instead giving way to some tiered tulle (ala Masha‘s French Open outfit — but with much better results).
Scoreline: Next up for Ana is Sara Errani of Italy.
Buy: adidas adilibria Wimbledon Dress, white/red, $75, adidas.com.
(image via Getty Images)
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- ita men’s indoors: virginia takes down usc
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- ana ivanovic shows off the jumeirah hotel in dubai
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch