We here at TSF are all smiles that Maria Sharapova and Nike are back at it with a well-calculated outfit for the Russian (when in Paris…). They went with a layered dress in varying textures of fabric and in two hues of blue. The tiers fall nicely on Maria’s frame, looking like like enormous fish scales. Unfortunately, it didn’t look so good when she moved around. What do you think of this dress? Tell us!
Scoreline: In this, her first major since Wimbledon of 2008, Maria beat Belarusian Anastasiya Yakimova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 and next faces 11th seed Nadia Petrova.
Round it out: Maria walked onto the court with a cropped jacket, a large white tote, and of course her aquamarine and diamond drop earrings — in 18 karats of white gold — from Tiffany. (Buy: Drop Earrings; $2,100; Tiffany.com.) What, you say? You want to see the bag and jacket? Feast your eyes on a few pictures — all after the cut…
(action images via Getty Images; jacket and bag detail photos by mariafan; drop earrings image courtesy of Tiffany & Co.)
You may also like:
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- charity by design: a charm bangle for the tennis hof
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line