Her name was Lola: The ailing Maria Sharapova sat out this 2009 Australian Open to give her shoulder enough time to heal (she’s back next month). And a version of the Spring Maria Day Dress, a ruffled number whose tiers fade from liquid lime to charcoal grey, might have been the defending champ’s on-court outfit.
Cover-up: And this charcoal grey warmup is the season’s variation on the oversized collar that’s been around for a few seasons now. Use the drawstrings for a dramatic gathered-neck effect.
(images via prodirecttennis and TW)
You may also like:
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line