One of the reasons why we’re giddy about the planned return of Maria Sharapova to the SEWTA next month: we’ve missed her earrings.
If you may remember, she teamed up with Tiffany & Co. for a multi-year deal to show their wares at the slams, beginning at the 2008 French Open. She followed these up with some silver drop earrings to match her tuxedo outfit at Wimbledon.
Masha has entered the draw for the Open GDF SUEZ in Paris (formerly the Open Gaz de France). This indoor tournament begins on February 9.
You may also like:
- charity by design: a charm bangle for the tennis hof
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch