Maria Sharapova the fashionista will have one less fashion show to attend at the Fall 2009 fashion week in New York City (next month). One of her favorite designers, Peter Som, has split with its business partner, leaving him without the moolah to present a proper a fall collection.
Masha showed up at his Spring 2009 show back in September in a beautiful silver and black number. She even showed newbie (and Olympic darling) Nastia Liukin are thing or two about navigating the event.
“I couldn’t believe how fast the show was,” Nastia revealed to WWD. “I was with [Maria] and she told me it’s all about the preshow, the interview and the pictures!”
Browse: See Som’s entire Spring 2009 RTW collection — along with a review of the show — at style.com.
(masha images via Getty Images; Som runway stills via WWD.com)
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle