After they’re done wiping the breastmilk coming out their noses, I’m sure the folks at PETA are going to have a field day with Alessandra Meyer-Wolden‘s Oktoberfest hat.
The fiancee of legend Boris Becker donned a traditional costume to festivities in Munich — complete with an alpine hat made of bird parts. Meanwhile, Becker stuck to a cardigan-and-lederhosen ensemble.
More: Oktoberfest goes from September 20 through October 5 in Munich. The first one was held in 1810 to honor the Bavarian Crown Prince Ludwig’s marriage to Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen.
(via Daily Mail)
You may also like:
- [tsf interview] how i spent my christmas vacay, by benni becker
- short balls: mcenroe and bryan brothers get davis cup spotlight, etc.
- (men's) final thoughts + ralph lauren at wimbledon: a closer look
- short balls: tenors + fashion week + hotels = glam, glam, glam
- ralph lauren's wimbledon: ballboys, linesmen, and boris becker