This could just be a error, but the caption accompanying this Abaca Press photo of female player’s nape at Wimbledon identifies it as Maria Sharapova‘s. I’ve never seen her nape, so…
1) Is this her neck? The top doesn’t look like the Nike tuxedo top. Even if you took off the sheer layer (leaving the sports bra), it still doesn’t look like Maria.
2) If this isn’t Maria, who is it?
3) What does the tattoo say?
(photo by Corinne Dubreuil/Abaca; thanks, Lu!)
>> TSF’s wimbledon coverage
You may also like:
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line