Tiffany & Co. continues its Grand Slam jewelry partnership with Maria Sharapova by dressing her lobes with these Swing Triple drop earrings.
The brilliant pair (made with diamonds and platinum) complemented Maria’s Nike tuxedo-inspired outfit, both of which showcased the Russian’s fashion sensibilities in her first-round Wimbledon win over Frenchwoman Stephanie Foretz. Maria beat the qualifier 6-1, 6-4.
Buy: Tiffany Swing Triple drop earrings, $5,000, tiffany.com.
(image courtesy of Tiffany & Co.; Maria photo by Getty Images)
You may also like:
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- charity by design: a charm bangle for the tennis hof
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch