Maria Sharapova recently confirmed that she’ll mix up her Grand Slam outfits at this year’s Wimbledon by wearing shorts; she has so far only worn dresses to these big events.
The sleeveless pleated tuxedo top and the tailored shorts are perfect for the most formal of the Grand Slams, but we’re a little disappointed that this looks like Maria Kirilenko‘s 2007 outfit: the tuxedo shirt dress from adidas by Stella McCartney.
What do you think of Sharapova’s kit?
(images via prodirecttennis.com)
>> TSF’s wimbledon coverage
You may also like:
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign