Maria Sharapova and Sony Ericsson gathered an international group of journalists Thursday for the unveiling of the Maria Sharapova Design Collection in London.
The four main pieces: the IDC-34 Travel Wallet, the IDC-33 Party Bag, the IDC-31 Courtside Case (all above), and the IDC-32 Exercise case below.
The showed the accessories used in three different settings: sporty, casual, and evening. They used a grey, pink, and brown color palette for the collection. The logo is a combination of a heart and an “S” (for Sharapova — get it?). Trying to get an image of that logo for you guys.
More: See a few more pictures after the cut…
You may also like:
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch