For the French, Masha will wear Tiffany & Co. designer Elsa Peretti’s Wave earrings in 18K gold.
The jewelry complements Maria’s 20s-inspired Paris Dress from Nike, the back of which is adorned with a Tiffany pearl button closure. (Classy!)
This is also the beginning of a two-year partnership between the current world No. 1 and the jewelry giant; Masha will step onto the court of all the Grand Slams wearing Tiffany earrings, which’ll also be sold at Tiffany stores under the Tiffany for Maria Sharapova collection.
Buy: You can grab a pair of the RG earrings here for $1,150. Also available in white gold.
The Paris Dress, from what I can tell, is currently sold out.
(image from tiffany.com)
You may also like:
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- charity by design: a charm bangle for the tennis hof