If you’re Maria Sharapova, there is really only one way to announce your withdrawal from the Italian Open in Rome:
First, you wear a tank designed by your gal pal Camilla Belle in collaboration with Brazilian designer Carlos Miele to benefit Rainforest Foundation US. FYI, the shirt reads “The death of the forest is the end of our life,” a quote by environmental activist Sister Dorothy Stang.
You round that out by carrying a Large Muse Two from Yves Saint Laurent.
Buy: The YSL bag, with croc-embossed leather and beige canvas, is available for $1,895 at YSL.com.
You can pick up the rainforest tee here (the tank version is also available). The pieces, along with those designed by actress Scarlett Johansson and model Caroline Trentini, are also for sale at Carlos Miele boutiques.
More: Learn more about Rainforest Foundation US.
(photo by Getty Images; additional info by The Purse Blog)
You may also like:
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia