Apparently the brouhaha between Maria Sharapova and the WTA over that photo shoot in Rome is old news. Masha’s done venting (via her blog — how 21st century of her), she’s done posing (a 90-minute photo shoot, down from the 5 hours initially scheduled), and she’s now ready to prove her clay mettle at the Foro Italico.
By the way, I know these top tier girls don’t really pay attention to their rankings (or at least they pretend not to when asked during press conferences), so I’d like to point out that Masha is taking over the top spot if Justine Henin, like Kim Clijsters, has requested her name be taken off the rankings list immediately.
You may also like:
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line