As P&P had reported on Monday, Le Coq Sportif North American CEO Tim McCool will announce a reworked marketing strategy for the brand’s launch in the U.S.
Moving out: It’s highly likely that they’ll leave the apparel enclave of the Pacific Northwest (where adidas and Nike are based) and shift their management and operations to the East Coast.
Reaching out: LCS will focus on consumers of the “lifestyle” product focusing around fashion collections. Once that’s in place, they’ll move on to the “performers” aka tennis players.
You may also like:
- radiotennis.com selected by usta to broadcast ‘college matchday’ series
- under armour’s first global marketing campaign will feature sloane stephens, among others
- wta considers monterrey, tianjin, and singapore as yec host cities
- get ‘em while they’re squishy
- trophy watch: a bonus trophy for the ladies in doha