Even GQ, the scrawny brother of Men’s Vogue, gets in on Nole mania (Anna, Jay — move aside!) with their May issue. A four-page spread features current tennis and (soon-to-be) fashion darling Novak Djokovic.
Again, the usual bio (impersonations blah blah blah family pizzeria blah blah blah Australian Open) but this time coupled with the Frida Giannini-designed Spring 2008 collection from Gucci.
The jewelry’s a nice touch.
More: See the full Gucci Spring 2008 Menswear collection here.
(photos via GQ)
You may also like:
- charity by design: a charm bangle for the tennis hof
- uniqlo releases novak djokovic’s 2013 u.s. open kit
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- fashion focus: novak djokovic wears audemars piguet watch in australia