Maria Sharapova begins her 2008 clay court campaign with a 6-1, 6-3 win over qualifier Barbora Zahlavova Strycova at the Bausch & Lomb Championships in Amelia Island, Fla. This is Sharapova’s first appearance at the tournament.
(Click here to read more…)
You may also like:
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks