vintage janko tipsarevic

Janko Tipsarevic - Miami 2008

So much for the clean-cut look of Janko Tipsarevic. After spending the first part of 2008 sans piercings, glasses, and breathing strip, he’s fallen back to his usual ways — likely to help deal with the heat and the humidity of Florida in the spring.

Yay: Tipsy’s on a roll so far, knocking out two seeds (No. 29 Fernando Verdasco and No. 11 Mikhail Youzhny) to get a spot in the quarters. He took out Yooz in three sets: 3-6, 6-0, 6-3.

(photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images)

Comments

1. Cheese Whiz says

He can stick 8 Breathe-Rite strips on his nose, have 10 facial piercings, have a pair of sunglasses on his face, a pair pushed back on his head and a pair hanging around his neck, he’s still the hottest player on the tour.

2. srikandi says

To me he’s a lot hotter and mysterious than his compatriot Djokovic. But those breathing strips has got to go!

he’s the only one who can rock those strips on court!!! I wonder how Marat would look like if he has those on his nose??? hmm……. can anyone photoshop that? pls post? lol….

4. laura says

oh my, I’m a little (ok, a lot) ‘tipsy’ now. I confess, I’m a huge Nole admirer, but I’d gladly cheat on him with his sizzling hot countryman. Janko just has this look and a certain intensity that..dang this guy has something! sigh..what do they feed those Serbian guys while growing up that they turn up so gorgeous? Troicki, another cutie.
    ok, gotta go look into my next trip..umh, where to go?

5. Mariam says

I luv this blog 4 feedin my tipsy obsession! :). That guy is hot, with or without the nosestrips, glassess or piercings! I really hope he gets far in this tourney….it will b such a boast 2 him!

6. Colette says

Mmm – a Nole/Tipsy threesome. Now there’s a lovely thought…

Was devastated when Nole lost last Friday so it’s wonderful to still have a Serb, so to speak…