Maria Sharapova and Nike stay with white for the Pacific Life Open. Instead of a custom kit, she goes pret-a-porter with the spring Fauna separates.
Scoreline: The fourth seed took out Cohen-Aloro in the second round and had to work double-time to beat Eleni Daniilidou 7-5, 6-3 the round after. Up next is Alona Bondarenko, who creamed Amelie Mauresmo 6-1, 6-2.
(photo by Getty Images)
You may also like:
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign