The Tennis Masters Series Miami is only a few weeks away so Ocean Drive magazine, named for South Beach’s most famous stretch of asphalt, puts Maria Sharapova on the cover. While the interview might have seemed a little choppy, there were still a few jewels:
What is your biggest indulgence?
I’m really into modern art. I hope I can buy an Ed Moses this year. That is my latest obsession.
Who are your favorite designers?
Chanel, Vera Wang, and Tom Ford. I love fashion. I would love to incorporate my ideas into fashion — after tennis, of course.
Fashions: In the top photo, Maria wears a dress by Stella McCartney and vintage Chanel earrings. In the bottom photo — on the right — she’s wearing jeans by 7 for all Mankind and a tank by Ralph Lauren.
(photos bt Ocean Drive Magazine)
You may also like:
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line