Maria Sharapova attended the premiere for 10,000 B.C. at the Chinese. It still cracks me up that all these photos of dolled-up celebs have the neon lights of Baja Fresh and Coffee Bean in the background. Only in Los Angeles, I guess. (In case you’re curious, the movie is about a prehistoric mammoth hunter trying to secure the future of his tribe. It stars Masha’s gal pal Camilla Bell.)
Thumbs up: Masha walked down the red carpet in a layered Lanvin dress, gold hoop earrings, and two-tone pumps. She looks good considering how much she’s traveled recently. WTB calculated that the jetsetting Russian has flown 48,237 miles in the last two months. Le sigh, we bloggers have too much time on our hands.
(photos by Getty Images)
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?