The rest of the line: We showed you Le Coq Sportif‘s Myth Shoe last week, and now here’s the rest of the Spring 2008 line, aka the first collection into the brand’s American relaunch.
The new brigade is headed by former adidas exec Tim McCool (CEO), Kip Meyer (CFO), and Patrick Ouyi (Marketing & Communications).
The arsenal: Clothing and footwear for the spring will come in three lines: Sport Chic, Retro Chic and Tennis…
The Sport Chic line has a few fun details — silk, cashmere, linen, and cotton enhanced with pleats, wood buttons, etc.
Retro Chic was Inspired by the 80’s — patch embroidery: an oversized rooster logo, and a bright palette.
The Yannick Noah polos came from the Frenchman’s historic achievements in the 80s. Clockwise, from top left: the 1986 Roll Polo, $59.99; the 1982 Porquerolles Polo, $59.99; another retro shirt; and a Tie-Dye version of the Roll Polo, $59.99.
There are some other tennis looks.
Accessories: The “Noah Club 1983” gets a reissue — half cup sole, expanded rubber midsole, and classic leather tennis shoe. Also for sale is a modern interpretation of the “Noah Club Prestige”. And a tennis accessories collection these days couldn’t be complete without a racquet bag.
You may also like:
- fashion focus: australian open highlight(er)s
- spotted in the city: is that vodka in there? +WANTing those shoes
- another look at the ralph lauren x new balance u.s. open shoe
- short balls: who’s next? PINK & football, TOMS goes Maria + more
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line