I was hoping that Richard’s Court would give us a preview of Maria Sharapova‘s Aussie Open gear (since he did it for Serena and Roger), but he’s leaving this task to retailers. Shipments of Nike‘s Spring 2008 line are available for general consumption…
This classy and classic Flora dress has mesh pleating down the front and back and pleated ruffles on the skirt hem. We are totally in love with this thing. Are you? Tell us!
Buy: Nike Sharapova Australian Open Flora Dress (color: tweed) available for $110 at Midwest Sports.
See a European ad with Maria wearing the dress after the cut…
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign