Maria Sharapova beat Australia’s Casey Dellacqua tonight 6-1, 6-0. She played under the lights again, so it will be at least until the third round before we get to see her day dress in action.
Meanwhile, here’s a closer look at her U.S. Open shoes.
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- sharapova withdraws from the 2013 u.s. open with shoulder injury