justine in armani

justine-armani-collage.jpg

Jujube dips her toe into the fashion pond with some Armani by posing for next week’s issue of Le Soir.

Not lookin’ so good in that pantsuit… but I give her props for trying to glam it up.

What do you think of these pics? Tell us.

justinecover.jpg justine5.jpg justine2.jpg justine1.jpg

(via WTAworld.com)

RELATED POSTS
>> filippo volandri wears armani
>> henin at the laureus awards

Comments

I almost didn’t recognize her on the cover (just almost okay ;-) )

not to be mean or anything, but this is probably the first time she looked more like a woman (at least in my eyes). she should keep up this look, it works for her.

Ew. I’m sorry but these pictures just don’t work for me. I know Justine is trying to branch out and get in touch with other parts of ‘herself’ post Pierre, but these are just NOT HER. PIMM.

3. nocturne says

nez, i don’t think justine will ever wear a dress on court. she probably wouldn’t be able to play well coz she’ll be uncomfortable. and look at the clothes she picked for the photoshoot — no skirts at all.

nick, negotiations for this photoshoot took 9 months, meaning justine and pierre-yves were still married when giorgio armani asked her to model his clothes, so this isn’t entirely post PY.

topspinme, i so agree with you! :)

4. b says

UMMM justine wears skirts all the time on court….. in fact, more often than not.I don’t think she chooses outfits that flatter her….. but she is usually in a skirt or skort. Rarely plays in shorts. Have not seen her in a dress

I don’t like what the makeup artist did to her face & the extensions lookn like she borrowed Venus’ castoffs – but it’s a huge improvement over her usual

love the pantssuit

5. nocturne says

b, i meant no skirts in the armani photoshoot, and no dresses on court. i have seen hundreds of her match pics from way back in 2001, so i do know she wears skirts on court. :) i think she’s obliged to wear on court whatever the latest collection from adidas is, and that usually means skirts. she can’t recycle previous outfits or use her practice shorts/shirts during play.

the extensions are kinda weird, esp when you could see where her real hair actually ends. and the cover looks like it’s been photoshopped. her make-up in the bed pic looks off, but i think the rest are okay. :)

6. Kim says

I think she looks nice, but it just isn’t ‘our’ Justine (I’m a belgian, if you were wondering about the our).

She might not be the most feminine woman in the world, but she is so sweet and has a pretty face. Nice to see that she is enjoying herself mere again on and of court. Something to do with the fact she got rid of PY?? ;-)

Trackbacks